Oasis Nursery & Landscape offers complete landscape design and installation to meet your discretion, style and needs. Whether your project be a complete new design or renovation of stone, brick and paver for your driveways, patios, walkways and pool decks… trust our professionals for guidance on material selection, design/architecture and installation.
Hardscape in Landscaping
Whether composed of concrete, stone, tile or some other hardscape material, patios are a wonderful way to tie the indoors and the outdoors…..thereby uniting house and landscape effectively and creating outdoor living spaces. For homeowners who want a low-maintenance landscape, an interesting alternative to lawns is the extended patio, or hardscape which is simply an enlarged patio or area that takes up space where lawn grass would otherwise be planted.
The use of stone includes, but is not limited to:
- Stone fountains, accents, rock gardens and/or walkways
- Pergola columns
- Foundations for gazebos and other outbuildings
- Vegetable garden walls or flower bed paths
- Retaining Walls of stone, either to prevent erosion or terrace a hillside
Other Options to Consider
Add the luxurious and relaxing element of water to your landscape with a professionally installed water feature by Oasis Nursery and Landscaping.
- Waterfalls and manmade streams, fountains or water sculptures
- Outdoor Lighting – as a way to add drama to your landscape and intrigue to your water feature at night.
- Outdoor Fire pits and Fireplaces
Trust your outdoor living space to Oasis Nursery & Landscaping. Entertain guests with a useful outdoor environment, cabana area, or an outdoor fireplace or fire pit, and relax under a shady canopy of wooden beams and climbing vines. Let us design it for you.